We’re proud of CLA Safflower and believe it is the most effective CLA diet supplement available*. And we are so happy that so many of CLA Safflower customers agree with CLA Safflower! So, if CLA Safflower worked for you, tell us about it! We would love to hear from you!
If you would like to leave us a message or ask a question, just click here to go to customer support.
And if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We’re here to help you!
Answers To Your Frequently Asked Questions
About CLA Safflower
1. Why Choose CLA Safflower?
CLA Safflower is the highest quality brand for CLA, standardized to contain the most potent conjugated linoleic acid available – 85% CLA, derived from the most effective source – Safflower oil. CLA Safflower keep everything transparent and don’t hide behind label or website. Plain and simple, CLA Safflower provide the best CLA supplement at the best prices.
CLA Safflower was made to meet all of America’s most famous TV doctor’s criteria and go above and beyond them to make sure you get the absolute best CLA product.
CLA Safflower is delivered in a liquid softgel capsule, (not powder), to increase the absorption of CLA for optimal benefits and effectiveness.Important: Make sure to buy in a liquid softgel form for the quickest absorption and not a powder.
- CLA Saffloweris standardized to contain 85% which is the higher than in clinical studies and the key to achieving great results.*
- CLA Safflower contains CLA derived from the most effective source – Safflower oil.
- CLA Safflower is made in a liquid softgel capsule, for optimal rapid absorption.
- CLA Safflower has 30 softgels per bottle.
- CLA Safflower is 100% pure with no added fillers, binders or additives.
- CLA Safflower has no additional ingredients.
- And complies with the US Pharmacopeia’s quality standards for quality & purity.
If you believe CLA Safflower meets all of the criteria of a high quality CLA diet product and you’re serious about your body, then don’t settle for cheap imitations. Try CLA Safflower today and learn why we believe it’s one of the best ways to reach your goals.* It also comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we are confident that you will get results or your money back!
2. How does it work?
CLA, conjugated linoleic acid, is a healthy ’good’ trans fat derived from linoleic acid, an omega-6 acid that is naturally found in beef and dairy foods. It holds many health benefits.*
For detailed information, please click here to go to our description page.
3. How quickly should I expect to see results?
It varies with each person. For some it can take as little as one week, while for others it may take up to one month to see results.*
4. What’s the recommended dose?
It is recommeneded that CLA is taken in a liquid softgel capsule to increase rapid absorption for optimal benefit. Many alternatives are sold in powdered form, which are less effective than the liquid softgels and will simply not bring the same positive results.
5. What are all the ingredients and what else is inside each liquid softgel capsule?
CLA Safflower only has 100% CLA, standardized to a whopping 85%, derived from Safflowers which is the most effective for optimal results.*
CLA Safflower has no added fillers, binders or additives.
Each bottle of CLA Safflower is a full one month’s supply of 30 liquid softgel capsules of each taken one time a day before meals –
6. Are there any side effects associated with taking CLA Safflower?
There are no side effects when taking a CLA supplement. You also want to make sure you do not exceed the recommended dose. We advise that you consult with a doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement for the first time, especially if you are taking medication, have a preexisting medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
7. Will CLA Safflower really help me achieve my goals?
While every person is different, clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of CLA. But results will vary per person.
8. Can I take CLA Safflower if I’m on other medications?
CLA Safflower uses only the highest quality CLA. There are no known interactions with any medications, but that said, we recommend that you consult with your primary care doctor if you have any concerns.
9. Where can I buy CLA Safflower?
CLA Safflower is only available online. You can order CLA Safflower from our order page by clicking here.
10. When will CLA Safflower be shipped out?
All orders of CLA Safflower are shipped out within 24 hours unless it is a postal holiday or the weekend (after 10am on Friday).
11. Is it safe to order CLA Safflower online?
Yes, CLA Safflower use a strong secure data encrypted connection to ensure that your orders are processed safely.
12. How do I contact customer support?
Please go to our customer support page with any questions by clicking here. Our representatives will be happy to assist you.